Wednesday, January 1, 2014

P U R G I N G






We donated 4 car loads of stuff to the Senior Auction at the High School. We sold several items on line through the Holliston Trading Post Facebook Page and donated even more stuff to Savers. The basement went from a hoaders basement to a very clean and organized area. We've purged most of the big furniture we know we won't have a place for at the new condo. We've purged all of the little stuff we were holding on to and even more stuff we didn't realize we had. The weight has been lifted. It was tough to make some of the decisions but feels better. I hated to sell my dining room set. I love the china cabinet. We won't have room for it at the condo and it's just not practical to keep it. After all the work we did I still can't believe how much stuff is left. I think we'll have another round of purging after we move into the condo. Some things we think might work there, some might not.


No comments:

Post a Comment